Release Notes for Week Ending 04/09/2021
- Release of this will prepare us for slow-roll upgrade of Agent 31 deployment, however agent downloads will now point to Agent 31.
- Policies using uploaded files will now use more secure presigned URLs for downloads.
- The deduplication algorithm on the Activity Log report has been improved for both speed and accuracy, customers should see fewer duplicates and a much more responsive interaction with this report.
- Updates the number of scheduled updates in the dashboard within a few seconds of a customer ignoring software updates.
- You will no longer be able to submit os_family via API as a configuration option for a Patch Policy. If you submit an os_family, it will be automatically removed during the processing of the request.