Follow these instruction to get a list of devices with a specific patch installed.
1. Navigate to the Software page in the Automox console and locate the package you wish to query against:
- If you are unable to find the package you are looking for, try using the filter panel and search bar to better narrow down the result set.
- You can also clear the Automox Supported checkbox to include packages that Automox has detected but does not support patching for.
- For details about using the search functionality, see Filtering and Searching on the Software Page.
2. Once you have located your target package, click on the number in the Updated column. This link will redirect you back to the Devices page and query against your list of devices using the selected package ID.