- Updated the Dashboard's "Up to Date" percentage calculation to have significant figures for larger organizations.
- Updated the counts on the Dashboard's widgets (Manual Approval, Pending Updates, Needs Attention, and Exceptions) to not exceed the width of the widget. For organizations with counts above 1 million, we will display 999,999+.
- Updated the display and editing format for dates throughout the console to be YYYY-MM-DD.
- Add Devices modal updated to fully match the Dark Mode version of the console's design.
- The Promotional Code in the Billing area will only display for new Manage subscriptions.
- Improved the Billing area to include more details for customers not paying with a credit card.
- Improved the display of the "Filter By Group" pulldown in the Edit Policy page.
- Improved Settings Security page to look better at smaller browser window sizes.
- Fixed an issue in the Device Details page when sorting policies by “Next Patch Window” so that it will sort correctly as a time value.
- Resolved an issue when exporting devices in a CSV file in Safari that was not working on the Devices page.
- Fixed a bug that was misidentifying Firefox language settings.
- Added detection for 64-bit SeaMonkey and all SeaMonkey installs on 32-bit Windows devices.
- Fixed a bug where reloading a page would display a previous success message.
- Fixed a bug that when creating a new Patch Policy would not redirect correctly upon saving.
- Fixed a bug where GetSoftware would fail on RHEL8, causing the Software page in the console to not show installed software.
- Fixed the redirect that occurs when the upgrade modal is closed.
- Updated the Edit Policy page so a policy can only be saved if a full schedule is selected or the customer has confirmed via modal, that they will be running the policy manually.
- Resolved an issue when editing a policy from a Device Details page, on cancel or save it will redirect you back to that Device Details page instead of System Management.