The following items were released with Rich.6 as minor releases and hot fixes.
- Internal only infrastructure updates to improve monitoring.
- In situations that required more complex email addresses, users could not successfully signup despite having a legitimate email address.
- Resolved an issue when deleting a device from the console and then doing a fresh install caused the agent to continue to delete itself.
- Enabled diagnostics for improved communication with the new agent releases.
- Internal only, minor bug fixes.
- Improved the algorithms used to schedule the next check in time when an endpoint misses its currently scheduled policy updates.