NOTE: For installations prior to Windows Server 2008 R2 / Windows 8, see the MSI Legacy Agent Installation Instructions.
1. After you register for an account, click Add Devices.
2. Select Windows.
3. Click Installer.
4. Click Download. The MSI installer file is automatically downloaded to your device.
5. Save the file to an appropriate location on your device.
6. Copy the unique access key.
7. Double-click on the MSI installer file and follow the steps of the installer. The console now scans for your device.
8. You can now select the type of patching to apply or complete this step later.