The following reports are available from the Reports page.
- Overview Report
- Non-Compliant Devices Report
- Pre-patch Report
- Activity Log
The overview report provides a summary of the state of devices in your organization. This includes the devices overview, history of patches applied, and patches by group. Total patches refers to all available patches and Pending patches are any scheduled patches based on the patch policies.
Non-Compliant Devices Report
This report provides a list of devices that need attention. Any relevant information about the devices is listed here. This report can only be run for an individual group.
Creating a Non-compliant devices report
- From the Reports page, click Non-Compliant Devices Report.
- Click Select Group from the drop-down menu. Scroll to select the group you want a report for.
- The report opens in a new window.
- Use the page selector to adjust how many non-compliant devices are listed per page.
You can easily spot any devices that need attention. The report includes the following information:
- Name of the device: This is the name of the device in your organization. This name can be searched for on the Devices page.
- Policy: This field lists any policies the device is associated with.
- Issue: The reason the device needs attention is listed here.
- Severity: The severity level is provided here. (See the following CVE Severity Codes table.)
- Days Exposed: This lists when this issue was first recognized.
CVE Severity Codes:
- Severity levels are determined by Automox in the following manner:
This report shows you a list of all pending patches per device. The severity and exposure information allows you to effectively assess any internal impact to your organization. This report can only be run for an individual group. You can use the page selector to adjust how many pending patches are listed per page.
The activity log tracks all automated and manual actions taken over a given period of time on the devices in your organization. Use the Actions button to export this information to a CSV file.
Using Search in the Activity Log
You can use the Search Reports field to find logs.
- Click the Search Reports field. A drop-down list pre-populates with possible search options.
- By entering a string, the list populates with matching entries. You can use multiple strings to narrow your search results.
- You can filter results using the date range drop-down list. Click Last 25 to fine-tune your search.