You can view a list of all policies in your organization from the System Management page.
- Use the Filter Policies field to search for a specific policy.
- Click Unused Policies tile to toggle between all policies and the policies that are not assigned to any devices.
Creating a Policy
You can create new patch policies from the System Management page. Select the Create Policy button. You can create different types of policies, which are described here.
- Patch Policies: These patch some or all of the software that Automox natively supports. The following categories of patching are available: Patch All, Patch All Except, Patch Only, Manually Approve, and By Severity.
- Required Software Policies: These policies are used to patch and install software that you designate.
- Worklets: Worklets can perform any scriptable action on devices, including disabling a vulnerable process, managing native OS controls, mass rollback of patches, removing unwanted applications, and many other system configurations.
These different types of patch policies are described in the following sections: