This small-sized application runs in the background on each device. With this agent, your systems are kept up-to-date with all critical patches.
You can install the agent through an onboarding wizard, which uses unique identifiers to detect the devices that belong to your organization. After the agent is installed, you can set up an initial policy and schedule. With the first system completely setup, hardware and software inventory of your system is visible from the Devices page. You can continue adding devices right from the Dashboard.
If you are managing your agent using the command line, refer to Advanced Agent Options.
See the following topics:
- Quick Start Guide
- Installing the Automox Agent
- Using the MSI Installer to Download and Install the Automox Agent
- Using the Installer Method to Download and Install the Automox Agent
- Using the Command Line Method to Download and Install the Automox Agent
- Setting an Initial Patching Schedule
- Viewing Your Inventory
- Adding Devices to Your Inventory
- Deploying the Agent to Devices in Bulk
- Automox Agent: Advanced Agent Options
- Location of Files Required By Automox
- Removing the Automox Agent
You can also refer to our complete set of docs here: