NOTE: The default session timeout before a user must login again is 30 minutes.
Select the Settings > User Accounts tab to do the following:
- Add users to your Automox account and define their permissions.
- Export a CSV file containing details about the chosen users.
- Remove existing users from your Automox account.
Adding a User Account
You can add a new user from the Settings page.
1. Click User Accounts to add a new user.
2. Click Add User.
3. In the Add User window, enter the email address for the new user.
4. Select a role for a new user. You can select from four RBAC or role-based access
a. Full Administrator: This user can control all aspects of the Automox console.
b. Read Only: This user only has read access rights.
c. Billing Administrator: You must have this role to modify billing settings for your organization.
d. Patch Administrator: This user can create, read, modify, and delete all policies and server groups.
5. Click Invite.
The user receives an email from Automox support (firstname.lastname@example.org) that includes a link to create the account.
Exporting User Account Details
You can export a CSV list of all the users in your organization.
- From the User Accounts tab, select the user(s) you want to export information for.
- Click Export.
A CSV file is automatically downloaded with the following information:
- User ID
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- RBAC Role
Removing a User Account
You can remove a user from your organization.
- From the User Accounts tab, select the checkbox for user you want to remove.
- Click Remove User.
- In the Remove User window, click Remove to confirm.