- Go to Settings > Billing.
You can view and manage your company details.
Click the Billing tab to edit the following information:
- Company Name
Your Automox Package
You can view and manage your current plan from the Billing tab. Here you can see if you are on a monthly or annual plan. See www.automox.com/pricing for details about available plans.
Automox offers two types of monitoring plans that are available on a monthly or annual basis: Basic and Full. The following features are available with these plans:
Upgrading Your Automox Package Plan
It is possible to change your plan from Patch to Manage. You can also decide to upgrade to the annual payment plan.
- If you are on a monthly plan, click Compare Plans to see how you can save on your current plan.
- To upgrade to an annual plan, select the Billing Cycle toggle and switch from Monthly to Annual.
- If you have questions about upgrading your plan, contact us at email@example.com.
- To save any changes, click Update Billing Settings.
You can manage your credit card payment method here. You can only use one payment method at a time for your plan. Other options for payment, such as electronic transfer, are available as well. Please contact us about setting that up for you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Edit to update your credit card information.
- Click Update Billing Settings.
Current Billing Cycle
You can view details about how many devices are currently in your plan and when you will be billed. If you have questions about this, contact Automox Support for assistance.
For details about your billing history, contact us at email@example.com.