After you follow Installing the Automox Agent, you will see the option to schedule patching. The patching schedule determines when patching updates should be performed on the device.
From the Schedule When You Would Like Patching to Occur page, follow these steps:
1. Toggle the button under Automatic Patching to read Enabled.
2. Click the Set Schedule drop-down list and choose if you want the updates to occur on a weekly or monthly basis.
3. From the Select Days list, click the days of the week that you want patching updates to occur. Blue indicates days of the week that are selected.
4. Set the time the update should start.
5. Verify your settings in the Schedule Preview pane.
6. Click Proceed to Dashboard.