1. After you register for an account, click Get Started.
2. Click the macOS or Linux icon, depending on your device.
3. Click the Command Line icon.
4. Copy the command line script and run it in a terminal to install the agent installer package.
5. Click Search For Devices. The installer file is automatically downloaded to your device. The wizard now scans for your device.
6. When the device is successfully discovered, you will see the Schedule Patching page. Now you can set a schedule or click Proceed to Dashboard.
NOTE: If you do not set a schedule now, a default policy is automatically created, but is set to a disabled state. This can be edited from the Automox console.