You can view a list of all policies in your organization from the System Management page.
- Use the Filter Policies field to search for a specific policy.
- Click Unused Policies tile to toggle between all policies and the policies that are not assigned to any devices.
Creating a Policy
You can create new patch policies from the System Management page. Select the Create Policy button. There are three different types of policies, which are described here.
- Patch Policies, which patch some or all of the software that Automox natively supports. The following subcategories of patching are available. The different types of a patch policy are: Patch All, Patch All Except, Patch Only, Manually Approve, and By Severity. (See Creating a Patch Policy.)
- Required Software Policy: You can install and patch software packages that do not have native support from Automox. (See Creating a Required Software Policy.)
- Custom Policy: You can create policies that are capable of performing numerous tasks such as enforcing password rules, setting up system configurations, or managing custom software. These different types of patch policies are described in the following sections. (See Creating a Custom Policy.)